Tuesday 31 March 2015

31 Happy Days #31

So I made it to the end of the month, sort of. I didn't post every day, but I managed to post something for every day. Some days it was really hard to think of something happy, but I did it. And now for my last happy thing for the month:

I managed to get a but motivated for revision again today. I didn't do a huge amount, but I did much more than I have been doing previously, and it wasn't too hard to get myself to do it. I feel like I might be able to do a bit more tomorrow.

We've been sorting our stuff out at home recently, and I now have a big box to put things in to keep for wherever I end up living after I graduate. It's starting to feel very real now.

I learned how to play cribbage. I've had a cribbage set for ages, and in the spirit of clearing out stuff, I decide to learn how to play it to decide whether or not to keep it. The boyfriend and I played a quick round, probably not completely right, but I enjoyed it. And I won! I think I might keep it. Maybe I'll put it in my new box.

Well that's it for this month's challenge. Now I have to start thinking of what to do next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment