Monday 19 November 2012

Monday Maths 18

I know I promised a while ago that I would be writing another blog post, but I've been so busy I've just not gotten round to it. This week I promise. Seriously this time!


This is how I feel pretty much all of the time. Actually, I lie. Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing. But when I think it's too easy it doesn't seem right!

I'm not really sure what to say about this one, other than to agree that it is a little sad.

This last one is an alternative solution to the popular Wolf, Goat, Cabbage problem. Although, I have to say I would keep the wolf over the goat. Wolves are cool.


1 comment:

  1. The activities are fairly short, to keep the pupils moving around the woodland. They are relevant - maths problems that are faced by the staff of the woodland on a daily basis. math

    ReplyDelete