Wednesday 29 April 2015

4 down, 5 to go - April Challenge Complete

I have just finished the last of my exams for my term one modules. It was really horrendous. The first two exams I did went pretty ok I think, I'm not too worried about them. The last two, however, went much worse. The only comfort I really have about it is that everyone I spoke to also thought they were terrible. It is really disheartening though when an exam is worse than you think it could possibly be.

But I survived. So I'm counting my April challenge as complete. My next lot of exams start on 13th May. Hopefully these will be a bit better as I have someone I revise quite well with who did mostly the same modules as me, they are (slightly) better spread out, and I generally feel I know the material better for the second term modules. It's slightly fresher in my mind in any case.

Right now though, I am allowing myself a little break. I'm on the train to Lampeter to visit the boyfriend, and I don't have to worry about any revision for at least one night. That's quite a nice feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment