Sunday 20 January 2013

2013: Week 3

Basically, this week it snowed. A lot. And I took a lot of bad pictures of it.




I was trying to take a picture to show how heavy the snow was falling, and how pretty it looked. Didn't work... All this snow, however, meant that it was time to get out the cosy socks, crank up the heating, and have a hot drink.

I finally got round to using the whiteboard (wipeboard?) side of my super grown-up chalk board set.

The chalk board also came in handy when designing my rollercoaster for my Geometry and Motion homework. No lie, that was one of the questions. It actually sucked.

Apollo helped me to plan out a story line for my flash video UWC challenge.

Apparently it is a lot warmer inside my room than it is outside. I have a small lake growing on my windowsill...


Also, all of my posters appear to be cowering (or bowing down to) the sheer awesomeness that is my Catwoman poster. They keep falling off the wall. It is quite annoying.

Even my original Catwoman poster can't face the awesomeness!

So that was my week. Just ended it perfectly with a take out curry with the rest of my kitchen. I am looking forwards to left over lunch tomorrow, I can tell you!

2 comments: