Sunday 20 July 2014

Midweek Update

Here is what I've done so far:

1 - Write story cube story (this is a weekly thing, not the same story or cubes!)
2 - Write types of numbers post (also a weekly thing)
3 - Do my leg stretches every day
4 - Go bowling with the boyfriend
5 - Finish the targets I didn't manage last week
6 - Join linkedin and look for Warwick maths graduates to contact and get information from
7 - Finish the first week of analysis notes and start the second week
8 - Read the first chapter of the accountancy book I got from the Library
9 - Read a chapter of the Bedside Book of Algebra
10 - Try and manage my time slippage

That really doesn't look like much does it... I don't think I've been doing very well with my time slippage. I get distracted easily with everything else going on in my life: grandparents visiting, running, various other things. I did work a couple of days at the boyfriend's mother's nursery (more about that in a later blog post) so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

I have started a few things. I have nearly finished the first chapter of the accountancy book (kind of enjoying it so far), I have started writing the types of numbers post and I have been doing my leg stretches every day. Well, I might have missed one day, I can't remember if I did them in the morning or not, but Liberty and I have a new exercise regime which includes yoga and calf stretching, so I think I made up for the potential missed day.

The boyfriend and I had a really nice day when we went bowling. I absolutely suck at bowling, but we had fun and then had a game of pool (which I won!) and played in the arcade for a bit. The shooting game was ace, although it kind of made my arms ache after a while. My original plan was to make a picnic and go sit in Telford Town Park, but it was pouring with rain, so instead we went to Frankie and Benny's. The food was really good, and it was nice to do something a little bit different than we usually do.

Tomorrow I hope to get a few more things done from my list, hopefully getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment